Driving Test Success - Downloads
Downloadable products from the Driving Test Success range
Driving Test Success has been the best-selling driving test software brand since 1997, helping well over 4 million people to pass their test. As recommended by Approved Driving Instructors, Driving Test Success Express Edition will soon have you ripping up those L plates!
To broaden access to Imagitech's software range Driving Test Success is now available as a download in the Driving Test Success Express Edition.
You can download Driving Test Success Express Edition for Cars, for Motorcycles for ADIs and for LGV & PCV drivers by clicking on the "Download" buttons.
You can pay for your download using a credit / debit card or via Paypal.
If you cannot download then you can still purchase a physical product (on DVD ROM) by ordering online - simply click on the packshots below.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Atom/Pentium III 800 MHz processor (or equivalent processor)
- RAM: 512 MB memory (1 GB memory for Windows Vista or Windows 7)
- Hard Disk: Over 100 MB free hard drive space
- Graphics: Any DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card, running at a resolution of 1024x600 (24 bit colour or higher).
- Sound Card: Any DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Input: Mouse + Keyboard
- Printer: Not required but can be used to print reports and other information
- Internet Connection: Required for registration, web-links and software updates.
Please note this Download is Not MAC compatible
Driving Test Success is a 32 bit Windows application and requires the following hardware/operating system:
In addition to the system requirements above, the following software components are required for proper functioning of the software:
- Microsoft Direct X: V 9.0c or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: version 4, version 8 recommended, with a working internet connection
All of Imagitech's desktop applications and web sites are supported on the following editions of Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Education, and Windows 10 Enterprise. All applications are supported on the in-market supported servicing branches of Windows 10 including - Current Branch, Current Branch for Business and the Long-Term Servicing branches.